If you work within a forensic medical exam collection site, law enforcement agency, crime lab, or you are another professional with access to the Georgia Sexual Assault Kit Tracking System (SAKTS), this page provides resources to help you better understand and effectively utilize the system.
All agencies that handle sexual assault kits are legally required to register and begin using the system by July 1, 2022; this includes sexual assault & child advocacy centers, law enforcement agencies, hospitals, correctional facilities, human trafficking agencies, universities, medical examiner’s offices, and GBI crime lab employees.
- At this time, live trainings on the Sexual Assault Kit Tracking System have concluded. If you are in need of training on the system, you may review available options and further instructions here.
- For questions, email: email@example.com
- Tracking System URL: https://sakts-ga.public-safety-cloud.com
- User Log-In Instructions – Click Here
- Complete User Guide – Click Here
- User PowerPoint – Click Here
Below are a series of short videos (1-3 minutes each) on different components of the system: